Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Victoria Half Marathon Weekend

 


What a fun, exhausting, delicious weekend!!! This is the weekend where some gals and I participated in the half marathon, ate a lot of food, gabbed and gabbed and gabbed, and went shopping (a little). It all started on Thursday when dear friends Bev & Martin flew in from San Antonio, TX. We headed to Cafe Juanita that evening for dinner (I love that place - more than I should). Early Friday morning, Bev, Martin, Susan & I headed to Anacortes to catch the ferry to Sidney, BC and then on to Victoria. We went straight to dim sum when we got to Victoria and then that night went to Cafe Brio - a lovely restaurant in Victoria. And from there, the food, fun, and festivities only escalated. You'd think that after doing a half marathon that I'd be thinnner...not so.Read on and you'll find out why.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: