Saturday, October 24, 2009

Autumnal Check-In

How in the world did it get to be October 24th? I feel so behind on everything...argh. But there is good news. There's always good news. My nephew, Conner, celebrated his 3rd birthday this month with a (Romanian) birthday party - it felt that way since I was the only other Japanese person there - well, besides my brother, and I guess, Conner.

The next good thing is that I get to travel to San Antonio for a grant writing conference where I'll learn lots about free money...I'm trying to be optimistic. To help with cost, I'll be staying with Bev & Martin!! Woo hoo!!! I'll get to combine those things that I love - learning + meeting up with good friends. Can't go wrong.

My only goal this season: don't get sick. I wish my hands religiously, but admit I fail on drinking enough water. Must. get. more. water.

I'll be posting photos of Halloween pics if I can track down Maggie and Sophia. I can't wait to see what they dress up as.

No comments: