Monday, October 05, 2009

Babysitting on Sunday

 


I got a chance to babysit my goddaughter, Sophia, and her brother, Van. Steve & Heidi had to go out for a potluck, but they must have been d.e.s.p.e.r.a.t.e. to call me. We had fun watching Sprout TV, walking to the park, and walking back home. Then all hell broke loose. It all started with dinner - I accidently smooshed Van's finger against the table and he was NOT happy (with me, especially). I can say one thing - he has a healthy set of lungs. Sophia was a doll the whole evening and tried to assist me the best she could. But what could she do with an incompetent 43 year old watching her little brother. We still had fun. Except for Van.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Phil and Callie said...

What cuties:) And, I didn't know you were a ready and willing babysitter...I'll have to remember that ;)