Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Snow Day!!!


I got the call this morning. Early this morning. Eric phoned at 5:32 am. Not his fault since I told him to call me if school were canceled. The last two times that school was canceled, no one told me and I went into school. Grrrr. So the phone rang at 5:32 and I picked up and learned of the school closure. What a beautiful way to wake up. Kevin called next at 5:45 am confirming the school closure. Jack called at 10:06 am trying to pull a fast one on me. "Hey Suz, why aren't you at school?" Bah ha ha. "Didn't you hear about the students who were calling profs early this morning saying that school was canceled?" That second one had me going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lucky! I wish we could have snow day! Not looking good since the temp here is still in the 80s...

pabs said...

Man, and I thought Japan was cold. My only complaint is this... at least you HAD a car to get into. Try out this equation:

Snow day+ bicyle= ???

Answer: One unhappy Pablo.

But, hey, your pics from a nice warm home look so enticing!