Monday, November 27, 2006

Seriously...it's snowing?


So I'm at work today, writing up a quiz. Kevin walks in and states that it's going to snow...really snow. I don't really believe him. In the span of 15 minutes of talking with him, I became a believer. In that 15 minutes, it went completely dark, and traffic reports in north Seattle included snow, lots of it. So I get in my car and head home, on backroads, of course. Well, what would normally take 20 minutes, took 1 hour and 20 minutes. And on top of that, I had to leave my car at the bottom of the hill in front of a sandwich shop. I have a feeling I'll be eating sandwiches tomorrow.

I took this pic in front of the condo. Since it's dark, it's hard to get a landscape shot. This will have to do for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But hey, we got a snow day! :)