Monday, November 06, 2006

Rain rain, here to stay...

It's raining. Again. Maybe it didn't stop. I don't know. I took the long way in to work today, driving on surface streets. There were puddles of water everywhere, and traffic progressed unevenly as drivers accelerated, slowed down, stopped, and moved on. When I got to work, I decided to sit in the car for five minutes just to hear the rain beating down. Loved it. Problem was that I eventually had to leave the car to get to my office. I don't mind getting wet, except I have this thing about my hair; I hate having wet hair. Ask any of the guys I hang out with and they'll tell you the same. Ah well, nothing to get worked up about especially when I sport a $14 haircut. Let it rain, let it pour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know--I can't remember the last time I went outside when it was not raining. This could turn into a really wet episode of the Twilight Zone.

Quesse Lómë said...

I don't mind the rain, but my hair is getting all frizzified. The only way to manage it is with a ponytail and LOTS of hairspray... :P