Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Chile - Check!

I was fortunate this summer to be the recipient of a teacher-in-residence program grant. I spent three weeks in Chile, traveling to three different cities: Valparaiso, Concepcion, and Santiago. I enjoyed Chilean hospitality through home stay families, wonderful families, who taught me much about Chilean culture, food, and generosity. My main job while I was there was to teach English classes, conduct workshops, and carry out teacher observations. I was a busy girl, but this was truly a trip that I won't soon forget.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

AWESOME! I love this photo diary of your time in Chile!

Libby said...

Thanks for the great pictures. I love seeing other places!

suzan said...

Karen! So glad you stopped by! I'm wondering if Alex is heading to Chile.