Tuesday, March 19, 2013

9 months later...and I'm here

So it turns out, I'm a bad blogger. Maybe it says something about the quality of my life. Something to mull over. (Note to self: find something interesting to do). What have I been up to? The usual. I work, have fun, and repeat. One of the joys, though, has been visiting my nephew and niece, Conner and Kylee. I will have to get pics up of them, especially of Kylee, who will be turning a year old in a couple of months. At first Kylee was very wary of me (read: she screamed every time she saw me). I really think she's warming up to me now. I think. We'll see if she openly cries when she sees me.

1 comment:

Kobash said...

Welcome back!! I thought I would be good at this blogging thing. Its not easy. Haha! I have to catch up on your posts. I hope you post of your new niece soon. Would love to see some pics. Take care!