Thursday, December 15, 2005

Husky Volleyball

Tonight I went over to Dan and Judy's home to watch some volleyball. Dan and Judy are Kevin's slum lords. If only I could have landlords like them. Anyway, the University of Washington women's volleyball team swept the University of Tennessee. The UW women were great. While the game wasn't a nail biter, there were some great plays. Candace Lee (the libero) rocks. Can't wait for the championship game on Saturday...I'm sure I'll be sick to my stomach watching the game. I'll have to clip my nails now so I don't bite them. Go Dawgs!

1 comment:

pabs said...

suzan, I can't believe the huskies are doing so great! That's rockin. I hope all is well with you... how is life now post-defense? And what is left for you to do with the doctorate anyway... just revisions? I would love to hear from you. Send NU a big hug from me and have a very merry Christmas!