Saturday, December 24, 2005

The Birthday Girl

Today I celebrated my 40th birthday...ugh. While I don't enjoy counting the years now, I did enjoy my birthday party tonight. In honor of my graduation, my family threw a party for me which coincided with my birhtday. It was a great way to celebrate with family and friends.

The Parc Cafe at the Waikiki Parc Hotel was the setting for the party. The menu was a Hawaiian buffet...my favorite. In addition, there was also a prime rib station, pasta station, fresh fish, and a dessert bar. A great way to spend my 40th birthday. I'll post pictures when I get them from my sister-in-law.

1 comment:

pabs said...

Yeah, suz.... happy birthday! Rock on! I can't believe you are 40- you seem so much younger to me!! I hope you are having fun in the motherland. Enjoy the hot weather for me, I know you love it so much. haha.