Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween Fun



Well, October 31st has come and gone, but I did get to see some adorable kids in costume. Eric and I went to visit goddaughter Maggie and see her costume. Here she is dressed up as a (good) witch. Her costume was absolutely a-door-uh-ball!!!! Her Aunt Kathy made the dress and hat...I wish Aunt Kathy could make me a dress and hat. Well, except that I'd look like a (wicked) witch. Hmph. Scratch that. We had a good time catching up with John, Cindy, and John's parents. Maggie surprised me with a cool skill - apparently she estimates very well. We spilled all her candy out on the floor and we each took a guess at how many candies were there. I guessed 47. Maggie guessed 89. Would you believe that Maggie was exactly right? I sense a trip to Vegas coming up for Maggie.

No comments: