Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Office Visitor

 

So I have this tree outside of my office and every once in awhile I'll see a squirrel climbing up and down. I was working on my computer this morning when out of the corner of my eye I see something climbing up the tree...but this thing has a bigger butt than a squirrel. When I look up to see exactly how big this squirrel is, I'm surprised to see it's actually a racoon. Here he is relaxing on a branch. He's cute - in the disease carrying kinda way.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Haole said...

Don't mind me. Nice toes and feet! lol
A Hui Hou Suz...

suzan said...

If you only knew how big my feet are...

Haole said...

Theres a good side too, their nicely tanned and pedicured.
Ha!!

Sooo, whats wrong with big feet anyway?

suzan said...

Nothing wrong with big feet if you're wearing slippers...you know with lu'au feet and everything...but put 'em in shoes and they can hurt.