Monday, May 19, 2008

Half Marathon #2 - check.

 

I did a lot of stuff yesterday...I'm still feeling the effects of it. Probably from my early morning workout...or what I will now refer to as a long workout. Susan, my good friend, and I met up with some friends and completed a half marathon. I was kinda hoping that we wouldn't be doing it, but Susan wanted to so we left the Seattle area around 5am to be in Olympia by 6:30. It was an early morning. The long workout lasted 3:37 minutes or so...I walked the whole thing. Normally I would try a run/walk interval, but the last half marathon wasn't that long ago (4/13) and I injured my foot. I hadn't trained very hard for the marathon yesterday so I played it safe. I'm feeling pretty good about it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Phil and Callie said...

yay Suzan!!!