Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Home Again

Well, the Heugels and I departed Tokyo on Sunday, 4/2 and arrived back in Seattle on 4/2. I had so much fun. Catching up with Callie, Phil, and Christina was so cool. They have this life in Japan which they have established for themselves. Callie and Phil will be returning in July, but Christina has re-upped for another year. Regardless of when they come home, they should be proud of what they have accomplished. Enough of my maternal monologue.

Even though I had a ball in Tokyo, I really was glad to come home and sleep in my own bed. Nothing like home. Unpacking suitcases was a little overwhelming...I bought so much stuff. However, there's one souvenir I brought home which I did not pay for. I caught a cold. Yes, I'm sick. My ears are plugged, and I'm congested (sinus and chest). Arghh. Well, if everything goes the way it usually does, I'll finally be rid of my cough at the beginning of June. Oh well, a small price to pay for one of the best vacations I've ever had.

No comments: