Sunday, April 09, 2006

Cell Phone Accessories


I am every marketer's dream. I am the reason why the impulse section at a grocery store exists. I contemplate not if I should buy chapstick, but how many chapsticks I'll need. I am a consumer...and I love buying. One of my favorite things to buy are accessories. You can only imagine how giddy I was when I saw all the cell phone accessories in Japan. Pictured here and below are two of the accessories I bought. One is a kewpie doll in Okinawan attire. The Okinawans are my people...I'm full blooded Uchinanchu. The second trinket is Shinjuku Kitty. Hello Kitty in a black top, mini skirt, black high heel boots, and a Louis Vuitton purse. I had to have it!!

1 comment:

pabs said...

Uh yeah, you're Japanese all right! I think you desperately need more accessories. Please report to Tokyo immediately.