Thursday, January 13, 2011

Highlight (one of them anyway) of the trip

 


Dean wanted to go up the mountains to either ski or snowboard, so my friend Eric said that he'd go. Turned out to be a great day. Eric, Dean, Sheri, and I headed out for a day in the snow. While the guys were skiing, we hung out in the lodge. I previously had thought that it'd fun to stay in the lodge and get some work done. You know, it'd be warm and cozy, with a fireplace and large viewing windows. Well, it wasn't quite like that. It was built more like a cafeteria with carpeting, some windows, and I couldn't find the fireplace. And it was smelly. I guess that's the part you don't imagine when you're watching some movie and they show a ski lodge filled with fit and beautiful people but...there's no smell-a-vision. Well, this lodge was filled with young people (16 - 25 years old) who had all been skiing the slopes. And they were hot and stinky when they came in. Ugh. Yeah...next time I'm taking Lysol with me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: