Monday, November 29, 2010

Apologies, Day Trips, and Pictures

 


First of all, I can't believe I haven't updated in so long. Ugh. I blame it on losing my card reader (to download pics) and certainly not on being lazy. Maybe a little lazy. But I have found said card reader and have downloaded a bunch of pics, so I'll be posting them...slowly.

Here are some pics from a daytrip that I took with Susan and Nic. We headed to Whidbey Island by ferry and then drove north eventually connecting with I-5. "Connecting" makes it sound so direct...but it really wasn't a direct drive to I-5, but that's neither here nor there. It was a great sunny day - unlike today which was dreary and gray. And it's 5pm and pitch black.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FINALLY! Geeez, don't you know I have people that rely on YOUR blog to keep track of me? LOL! Thanks for posting, I love it!