Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Work. Blog Neglect. Work. Sleep. More Work.

So sorry I have neglected this blog! Ugh. I realize that I haven't even uploaded all of the Hawaii pics. Double ugh. OK...I'll try to get on that this week. Just so you know, I've had a lot of work. The kind of work with deadlines. I don't like this kind of work. Stresses me to no end. The kind of stress that makes me want to jump into a vat of ice cream - any kind, but not the sugar-free kind. But enough of that.

I'll get some things going but until then know that I've had some things keeping me busy. For one, I'm reading two books:

Lamb by Christopher Moore. The book is funny, but sometimes I think that God will smite me for laughing.

The Interpreter of Maladies. Not as funny as Lamb. Well, not funny, really, but still a fantastic book. It's a collection of short stories by Jhumpa Lahiri. All the stories are tinged with melancholy yet I cannot help but read more.

I also watch reruns of Criminal Minds, but I have to stop it - it's too depressing to imagine what humans can do to each other.

I've started running again. Have I mentioned how much I don't like running? I think it's good for character building. We'll see how long this cycle lasts.

And I guess that's it. OK...will get pics ready to post.

1 comment:

Kobash said...

Hi Suz! I love reading your blog, but I don't like to leave comments. Sorry. However, because I didn't know how else to tell you, I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I started my own. kobash.blogspot.com. If you are interested in seeing what our ohana is up to, stop on by. Feel free to share with other family members. :-)

aloha, Tanya