Monday, March 02, 2009

On the road again...


Last Wednesday I was on my way to the San Francisco area - specifically, Mill Valley. I was meeting up with my good friend, Petey, who is a colleague, former classmate, and dear friend. I went down to see what he was doing in a grad research class he was teaching. The trip was such a good break - the only sad thing is that Carol, Petey's wife, couldn't join him. Instead, Carol and the kids will go out with Petey in a couple of weeks to have their own family fun. Here's a shot of me leaving for the airport.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have DaVinci vaneers? Your teeth are so shiny and white! Miss Ruthie

Autumn said...

funny, we are in SanFran now! wish I had your restaurant list with me. We made it into J-town one night for amazing sushi, and chinatown for dim sum. :) yum.