Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November - where did the time go?

I knew that this month would be busy, but I never expected it to be this busy! First there was the thrill of elections, then Bev & Martin came to town. A week later I was on a flight to Hawaii to help with a recruiting trip. I left Seattle on Tuesday, 11/11 (Veteran's Day) and picked up a rental car - a zippy little Chevy Cobalt. Then it was off to my mom's house where I set up camp. I spent the day prepping for the upcoming visits and fairs. I attended two college fairs and made two school visits. In between, I hung with family and a childhood friend. The trip went by too quickly - I didn't get to visit everyone I wanted to, including Auntie Queenie, and Rayann & family. Hopefully the next time I'll be able to do it. What's coming next? Thanksgiving, of course.

No comments: