Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fogo de Chao

 

The first night I got into Houston I went to dinner with friends from San Antonio. This is the second time I've been to Fogo de Chao - a restaurant specializing in meat...lots of it. Servers come by with skewers of filet mignon, NY strip, rib eye, prime rib, lamb, chicken, and the list goes on. Everyone also gets a coaster - red on one side, green on the other. When you want some meat, you turn the coaster over to green. When you want to stop and rest, you turn it over to red. It's such a great restaurant, but really only one I should go to once a year. Here's the group of us at dinner.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is one of the things i miss about Texas. There is also one in Dallas that I would go to all the time. *Sigh* To bad I don't eat meat anymore. ;)

suzan said...

I can imagine these restaurants are big in TX. I know of one in Seattle.

Anonymous said...

You went to Fogo de Chao!! Isn't that amazing? I had my first experience in Atlanta just last month. Mark would have loved it.