Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Happenings in November...

This has been such a busy month and I can't believe it's not done yet. I got to spend one week in Hawaii for business and pleasure (sort of). I went to 3 college fairs which was a new experience for me. I also went home because it was the one year anniversary of my father's death. So while it was a beautiful place to be, the trip was bittersweet. Here's the rundown:

Tuesday, 11/6
Arrive in Honolulu
Dinner
The Lion King

Wednesday, 11/7
Evening fair in Nuuanu

Thursday, 11/8
Morning and evening fair in Honolulu

Friday, 11/9
Morning and evening fair in Maui
Arrive in Honolulu for 1 year memorial service

Saturday, 11/10 & Sunday, 11/11
Work at home and hangout with family

Sunday, 11/11
Catch the red-eye back to Seattle

A whirlwind of a week, and I was glad to get home. Here are the pics from the trip.

1 comment:

Phil and Callie said...

Thanks for sharing your trip Suzan! What great pictures. That lavendar shack looked neat...lavendar is one of my favorite scents and I really love dried lavendar. That picture of the palm trees was gorgeous.