Sunday, January 08, 2006

I'm in denial OR Procrastination strikes again

Ack!!! School starts tomorrow and I'm in the office working on syllabi. I just did not want to believe that it would happen, yet incredibly, it has. So I've finished 3 syllabi and must now read the textbook for the new class I am teaching. Once again, biting off more than I can chew. In other news...

Some friends got together for a Chili Cook-Off which was a rousing success. There were three entries, plus one thrown in just for judging. Cherie H. was the winner with a green chili. Very interesting flavor...it may have had cinammon or nutmeg. All contestants received a prize pack but in addition, Cherie won a trophy and medal. The next party will be the Ph.D. party (for Wally and me) sometime in February.

All right. Back to work.

No comments: